Sunday 17 November 2013

CSCamp CTF Stegnography-3[Interesting play!]

This is something a new and a learning thing.There is a tool which can encrypt your text by giving you a meaningless play.Lets get started

Question :
Phil says "I love you, no really."
Kenny says "Hot steamy grits!"
Jason says "Hot steamy grits!"
Jason says "No."
Adam says "Get off my colon"
Andy says "Who said OJ?"
Paul says "Who said OJ?"
Sam says "Jason paid me for it."
Mike says "Jason paid me for it."
Phil says "Jason paid me for it."
Paul says "But I read slash-dot"
JYA says "Well smother me in curry sauce and lick me."
Andy says "Did he mean to die just then?"
Andy says "Mike - you ladyboy!"
Sam says "I said, you've got beautiful eyes."
Harold says "Mine's a pint"
Harold says "I'm so excited"
Andy says "I said, you've got beautiful eyes."
Kenny says "So avoid that then!"
Mike says "Did he mean to die just then?"
Sam says "But I read slash-dot"
Mike says "Show me the fish!"
Andy says "Okay, now think of a funny line"
Sam says "Well smother me in curry sauce and lick me."
JYA says "Who said OJ?"
Andy says "Mike - you ladyboy!"
Jason says "Okay, now think of a funny line"
Mike says "Jason paid me for it."
Mr Hanky says "I never talk politics."
Mike says "Mmmm ... "
Sam says "Okay, now think of a funny line"
Kenny says "Mine's a pint"
Mr Hanky says "Mike - you ladyboy!"
Paul says "Who said OJ?"


Harold says "Alive"
Paul says "I'm so excited"
Mike says "No."
JYA says "No."
JYA says "I'd say Thursday"
Phil says "I'll be your private dancer, a dancer for money, I'll do what you want me to do."
Andy says "Mine's a pint"
JYA says "What does MPEG mean?"
Jason says "Has anyone noticed the plot is straying from ... well reason, really... "
Adam says "Mike - you ladyboy!"
Sam says "Mike - you ladyboy!"
JYA says "I said, you've got beautiful eyes."
Mr Hanky says "Has anyone noticed the plot is straying from ... well reason, really... "
Mike says "What does MPEG mean?"
Adam says "I'll be your private dancer, a dancer for money, I'll do what you want me to do."
Mike says "Who said OJ?"
Jason says "I'd say Thursday"
Jason says "So avoid that then!"
Mr Hanky says "What does MPEG mean?"
Adam says "Hot steamy grits!"
Harold says "Did he mean to die just then?"
Mike says "Well smother me in curry sauce and lick me."
Jason says "Did he mean to die just then?"
Phil says "But I read slash-dot"
Mr Hanky says "So avoid that then!"
Paul says "Mine's a pint"
Kenny says "So avoid that then!"

end of scene

This was the play given in CTF.
I used this tool to recover the message in this play
http://ihackers.co/sams-big-play-maker/

After i run it ,i get this link to mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5fppbkaujddijuk/bruteme.rar

I used elcomsoft winrar rar password recovery.After running a "Dictionary attack" i get the password to be "asap".
Unraring bruteme.rar we get flag.txt
The Flag is {fb7df6e9ea6a5eb47263734fc158aceb}

Flag : fb7df6e9ea6a5eb47263734fc158aceb

2 comments:

  1. Which tool did u use for dictionary attack ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thq i got it btw can you suggest me best tool for cracking 7z file formatts

    ReplyDelete

enter valid comments.Suggestions are most welcome and would be interested in correcting my mistakes.